Prepare for the New SAT with confidence from the test maker with more than 75 years of expertise!
Kaplan's "5 Strategies for the New SAT" features effective new strategies and practice for the College Board's redesigned SAT.
Big changes are coming to the SAT in Spring 2016. The redesign affects the way the test is structured, administered, timed, and scored. The Math Test requires a deep knowledge of advanced algebra and data analysis as well as critical thinking and real-world problem solving skills. Evidence-Based Reading and Writing require not only strong reading and analysis skills, but also the ability to interpret data and use evidence to make conclusions and inferences. And, the optional Essay is now twice as long and twice as hard.
Sound scary? Don t worry Kaplan's "5 Strategies for the New SAT" explains what you need to know about the new test, and how you can begin to prepare for it.
This book features:
- A comprehensive overview of the redesigned SAT including information about the content changes, new question types, new test sections, scoring, timing, and more!
- An overview on Kaplan's new Methods for the 2016 SAT including: Evidence-Based Reading, Writing and Language, Math, and more! Start your prep early to improve your score!
- Step-by-step instruction of how to approach the advanced math content on the new SAT.
- A realistic full-length practice test that covers all the question types on the 2016 SAT
- Detailed answers and explanations written by our test experts to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
Pages: 216 Format: Paperback Ages: High School Student Author : Kaplan