Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2018 Edition
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Psychology Exam with this comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and access to our AP Connect online portal.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Psychology Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
- Up-to-date information on the 2018 AP Psychology Exam
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Detailed step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create your personal pacing strategy
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Pages: 384 Format: Paperback Genre: Test Preparation Author: Princeton Review
We Also Recommend
Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5
9 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2018 Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score
Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5