Cracking the AP Computer Science A Exam, 2018 Edition
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Computer Science A Exam with this comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, this easy-to-understand and simple-to-use book gives you all the tools you need to get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive content review of key Computer Science A topics, including lab requirements
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Comprehension drills in each content review chapter
- Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
- Diagnostic answer key to help focus your studies
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Pages: 352 Format: Paperback Genre: Test Preparation Author: Princeton Review
We Also Recommend
Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5
9 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2018 Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score
Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5